Dedham Middle School, December 4th, 2019. Basic Rights: Transition Planning (for IEP students ages 14-22) will be presented a representative from the Federation of Children with Special Needs. This workshop will provide an overview of the transition planning process for youth with disabilities ages 14-22 on IEPs.
* Workshop topics include:
- What is Transition and Why is it Important; Legal Basis for Transition Planning;
- Student Vision, Self-Determination, and Self-Advocacy;
- Student and Parent’s Roles;
- Transition Planning Form (TPF);
- Age of Majority; and Timelines,
- Resources and more!
For more information visit https://fcsn.org/ptic/events/basic-rights-transition-planning-dedham/ or contact the Federation for Children with Special Needs (800) 331-0688 (in MA) or firstname.lastname@example.org