South Hadley Public Library, through June 18th, 2019. The Arc of Massachusetts is offering a 6-week transition support group in Western MA for family members of people with intellectual and development disabilities.
* Parents with youth aged 14 to 26 years will find this most helpful. The group will include:
• education of available supports and services
• dialogue of needs and solutions
• opportunity for problem solving & planning
• related legislative or funding issues relevant to families
* The group will provide family members a place to share and learn within a safe and non-judgmental environment.
* Attendance is limited
* Childcare requires reservations.
To register or for questions or more information please contact Robbie Rubet at email@example.com or 413-535-9958.