Groton Dunstable High School, May 9th, 2019. An overview of the transition planning process for youth with disabilities ages 14-22 on IEPs. Attorney Claire Vann will cover a general over to help your special-needs teen or young adult transition, including:
- Law, School Districts, IEPS.
- Transition Assessments, Evaluations and Goals.
- The student’s post-secondary vision.
- Education, Training, if any.
- Living situations and Transportation.
- Managing Medical and Financial Issues.
- State Agencies, Community Supports and Public Benefits
To RSVP or for more information visit https://gdsepac.wordpress.com/calendar/lecture-series/