Lowell High School, March 26th, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m. For any student and family members with disabilities in Lowell and all neighboring towns. Find an array of agencies, services, and organizations available to support transition from high school to the adult world.
* High School Student(s) and Parent(s) will have the chance to meet with agencies/organizations that offer adult services, vocational training opportunities, bridge programs, or social opportunities.
* Find out what a 688 is and when/why you need to fill one out.
* Parents can learn what steps to take to in order to seek guardianship of an 18+ year-old incapacitated child. Exhibitors include:
- Asperger Works
- Career Center of Lowell
- Fidelity House
- PLUS Company
- Community Teamworks
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Kids in Disability Sports
- Lowell Public Schools
- You’re With Us
- Middlesex Community College Disability Services
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC)
- Cambodian Mutual Assistance Assoc.
- Many more
* Hosted by: Lowell High School Special Education Department
For more information visit https://sites.google.com/view/lhstransitionalresourcesfair/home or contact Barbara Beaton, email@example.com