Winchester High School, March 4th, 2019, 7 – 8:30, p.m. Free and open to high school and college-age families in Middlesex County and surrounding areas. Mental health issues are becoming more prevalent in the college setting. Students and concerned family members must become proactive and be better prepared before the student goes to college. Panelists will address what some colleges are doing to intervene and support students who have mental health difficulties.
* A question and answer session will follow the panel presentations.
- Wyatt Maurer, Student and Peer Mentor Intern, BU Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Katell Guellec, LICSW, Director, Hamel Health and Counseling, Merrimack College
- Patricia Bruno, MSW, Associate Dean of Student Support Services, Middlesex Community College
- Stacey G. Harris, J.D., Associate Director of Disability and Access Services, Boston University
Co-sponsored by Winchester High School and Winchester’s Coalition for a Safer Community.
For more information visit https://namimass.org/event/starting-the-conversation-college-and-your-mental-health-panel-presentation or contact Jennie Payne, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-692-2908.