Mansfield, MA, February 7th, 2019. This workshop will focus on helping attendees to understand the elements that are integral to building meaningful conversations in the workplace.
* Understanding your personal filters and personality style, exploring how to develop trust and respect, providing coaching and feedback, 5 key elements to good communication including spoken/unspoken communication, and building resiliency and finally cultural norms that impact the ability to communicate effectively across cultural differences.
Following this training, workshop participants will be able to:
- Explain key elements in their personal cultural filters and how they impact their interactions and communication with other
- Articulate steps to take to develop trusting and respectful relationships with others
- 5 key elements that are important to meaningful conversations
- Better understand how cultural differences impact communication
- Understand how resiliency plays an important role in communicating with others
About the Speaker: Kari Heistad focuses on helping organizations to solve the teamwork issues that arise from diverse and multicultural teams, helping companies to understand the bottom line impact of cultural and diversity issues.
To RSVP contact www.facebook.com/events/2215887161988726/ or 781.593.1088