Studley Elementary School Library in Attleboro, January 30th, 2019. The Attleboro Special Education Parent Advisory council will host Transition Specialist Lisa Fournier, EdD to share and discuss transition planning strategies andassessments for ages 14-22.
* To create the best possible future options, it is best to begin transition planning early.
* Understand what these assessments are, what they look like and how they can correlate to your child’s IEP.Topics:
- Federal Mandate & State Policy
- When do we do a Transition Assessment?
- What TA is and Who typically does this?
- What does it look like? How do we report it?
- How is the TA connected to the IEP?
To RSVP contact www.attleboroschools.com/central_office/special_education/asepac or contact email@example.com