Westwood District Administration Offices, January 14th, 2019. This workshop will be led by the HS Guidance Department and Transition Coordinator(s). This is for ALL parents of children on an IEP. It’s never too early to find out what your options are. Hosted by the Westwood SEPAC.
- Does your child/young adult have a vision for life after High School?
- What will they need to get there?
- How can you help?
- How can you advocate for your child?
- What are your/their rights?
- Does an IEP extend beyond High School?
To register or for more information visit www.facebook.com/events/2284097735169548/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org