Worcester State University, November 14th, 2018. Free. The Department of Higher Education will host an informational panel to discuss the Massachusetts Inclusive Concurrent Enrollment (MAICEI) initiative, a program supporting public high school students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* MAICEI funds the enrollment of public high school students with intellectual disabilities at two- and four-year public colleges in Massachusetts.
* The panel will discuss the social, professional and academic advantages of a post-secondary education, and share their insights and experiences.
* The panel will include:
- Erin Kourafas, Coordinator, MAICEI Program, Salem State University
- Riley Easley, Worcester State University Student; Alumnus, MAICEI Program, Bridgewater State University
- Paula Easley, Parent of MAICEI Alumnus
- Glenn Gabbard, Coordinator, MAICEI Department of Higher Education
RSVPs Not Required. More information can be found at https://goo.gl/forms/At2C43RfatHQQ4NH2