Natick High School, November 19th, 2018. Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Newton, Wayland and Wellesley Public Schools’ Transition Roundtable Presentation will cover post-secondary transition options. For students, parents, guardians, and interested professionals. Hear local and state adult service providers discuss their services and supports.
Following the panel presentation, you will have the opportunity to meet with individual providers to gather specific materials and information, and to ask questions.
The following providers will be present:
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Mass Rehabilitation Commission (MRC)
- Department of Mental Health (DMH)
- Price Center, Charles River Center, TILL
- MetroWest Center for Independent Living, TAP
- Benefits Counselor for Transition Age Youth (MRC)
- Advocates, JRI Developing Abilities
- Special Needs Law Group of MA
- Waypoint Adventure
*Registration is not required encouraged so presenters bring enough materials
For more information the visit the schools‘ Google Forms https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSegVt0tRMqcRHYOrGp049nFBSIouBReqrglMiV48f4flBW15A/viewform or contact firstname.lastname@example.org