Northern Essex Community College in Haverhill, MA, October 18th, 2018. The Department of Developmental Services, Elder Services of Merrimack Valley, The Arc of Greater Haverhill-Newburyport, and the Arc of Massachusetts and the Northeast Arc host. This is a facilitated discussion with older caregivers to examine:
- What supports and services work well? Where are the gaps?
- What is important for service providers to understand?
Who Should Attend?
- Older caregivers and family members of adults with disabilities
- Elder service professionals
- DDS staff, service providers, and Family Resource Centers staff
- Interested community members & Policy makers
To RSVP or for more information visit http://thearcofmass.org/event/merrimack-valley-a-community-conversion-with-older-caregivers-of-adults-with-disabilities/ contact 781-891-6270