Waltham, Woburn, Middleboro, Holyoke, through November 7th, 2018. Victor Hernandez, Deputy Assistant Commissioner for the Massachusetts’ Department of Developmental Disabilities, will speak at DDS Turning 22 services Town Meetings.
* For special-needs families heading into the transition years (17-21).
- DDS – Metro Region: October 10, 2018, 6:30 p.m., Bentley College, LaCava Center, Waltham, MA.
- DDS – Northeast Region: October 17, 2018, 6:00 p.m., Crowne Plaza (Boston-Woburn)
- DDS SE Region: October 24, 2018, 6:00 p.m., SE Region Office, 151 Campanelli Drive, Middleboro, MA
- DDS CW Region/Western: November 7, 2018, 6:00 p.m., Holyoke Community College, 303 Homestead Avenue, Holyoke MA 01040
- DDS CW Region – Central (pending)
For more information visit www.mass.gov/orgs/department-of-developmental-services or contact the Deputy Assistant Commissioner 617-624-7785