Varnum Brook Elementary School in Pepperell, November 8th, 2018, 6 p.m. The Department of Higher Education will host an informational panel to discuss the Massachusetts Inclusive Concurrent Enrollment (MAICEI) initiative, a program supporting public high school students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* MAICEI funds the enrollment of public high school students with intellectual disabilities at two- and four-year public colleges in Massachusetts.
* The panel will discuss the social, professional and academic advantages of a post-secondary education, and share their insights and experiences.
* The panel will include:
- Lyndsey Nunes, MAICEI Coordinator at Worcester State University
- Riley Easley, a current Worcester State University student and alumnus of the MAICEI program at Bridgewater State University, and Riley’s mother, Paula Easley
- and Glenn Gabbard, the MAICEI State Coordinator.
For more information visit https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EP9Uxp7sxuZkUYp-8bFknmVWlthWTnzR/view or contact firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com, 617-994-6956