Cambridge, June 4th, 2018. Learn about a local a college-based program for young adults with diverse learning differences. Topics covered will include the program’s dorm living, student activities, and a curriculum focused on career training and independent living for a supported college experience.
* The program focuses on students with a specific range of learning differences and who are highly motivated to become independent. Students typically have these characteristics:
- IQ: 70s–80s (Average is 78.)
- Reading Comprehension: Grades 3–7 (Math is often at the lower end of the range.)
- Qualified for Special Education services
- Would struggle in a degree-seeking program
For more information visit www.lesley.edu/events/event-threshold-open-house-june or contact email@example.com