Bristol Community College in Fall River, June 24th, 2018. This open house for adults on the autism spectrum offers an opportunity to enhance their life, vocational and social skills which will enable them to participate in internships, and then eventually the pursuit of gainful employment. Find out if this college program might be right for your loved one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
* Students will enroll in a 3-year program of specially designed courses and have full student access on the college campus.
* The program is called the Gottschall Access Program (GAP). Find out about what GAP offers for:
- Life Skills
- Paralegal Support
- Organic Farming
- Health and Wellness
Meet GAP students and staff to answer questions regarding:
- Course descriptions and learning objectives
- How they measure success
- Funding structure
- Application packets will be available on site to begin the application process
- Includes light refreshments and giveaways
For questions or to RSVP visit //www.facebook.com/events/191707674974435/ or contact Kate Dansereau at email@example.com