Family Support Center in Sturbridge, May 1st, 2018. Parents, Teachers, Students, School Personnel – meet with Adult Service Providers to assist your son or daughter who needs help planning for life after school. The fair will focus on transition aged students.
* Bring your young adults with you so that they may have the opportunity to have their questions answered as well.
Local support organizations attending include:
- Adult Day Program Service Providers
- Venture Community Services, INC
- Center of Hope Foundation
- Life-Skills, Inc.
- Self Directed ProgramSeven Hills Family Support Centers
- Mass Rehabilitation Commission
- My Choice
Question & Answer with
- Lynda Moore, Area Director
- Terry McNally, Asst. Area Director
- Robin Olson, Transition Coordinator
For more information visit https://www.facebook.com/events/352623961811952/ or contact
Lynda Moore, Terry McNally, Robin Olson @ 508 764 5304