Boston, April 21st, 2017. Free. Careers & the disABLED Magazine’s Career Expo for People With Disabilities brings industry and government together with people with disabilities, including wounded warriors. Meet with Fortune 500 Companies and Government agencies looking to recruit new talent. It is recommended that you pre-register to attend this event.
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old (proof required)
- Job opportunities available are aimed for college students, graduates and professionals
- You must be dressed in business attire when attending the Career Expo
- Bring numerous, printed copies of your résumé to give to potential employers
- Interpreters will be available, however due to the large number of attendees, patience will be necessary to possible wait if one is not readily available. Attendees may bring their own providers.
To register, upload your resume and for more information, visit www.eop.com/expo